Pola Night30 Jul 2015, Posted by in
Single large syringe 3g
Pola night is used as a take home whitening system. It is spearmint flavoured crystal clear gel that contains a unique blend of soothers, conditioners and water to whiten your teeth fast with great results and minimal sensitivity. The gel is applied to custom trays (similar to a mouth guard), that you wear when you want to: at night or any time of the day. Your dental professional will recommend the exact product to suit your teeth and lifestyle.
Active Ingredient: Carbamide Peroxide
Amount of syringes: 1 x 3g
Pola Night is available in:
- 18% carbamide peroxide
- 22% carbamide peroxide
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the
tray for the teeth undergoing treatment.
- Seat the tray, with the gel around the teeth.
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush..
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water.
- Brush your teeth.
- polanight 18% 90 min to overnight
- polanight 22% 1 X 45 min/day
NOTE: Do not eat, drink or smoke during treatment. Do not smoke
immediately after treatment – wait for at least two hours.
Foods and drinks containing strong colours should be avoided
for at least 48 hours or consumed in moderation. Use gel at