POLA LIGHT + GELL17 Jun 2021, Posted by in
POLA LIGHT + GELL
Enjoy a brighter, more confident smile in 5 days
The Pola Light advance tooth whitening system combines
Pola’s award winning whitening formula, with a LED mouthpiece, for a faster whitening treatment.
Active Ingredient: 6% Hydrogen Peroxide
Pola Light packaging includes
- 1 Pola LED mouthpiece
- 3 x 3g Pola Day tooth whitening syringes (6% Hydrogen Peroxide)
- 1 x 5.5mL Pola Luminate
- 1 USB charging cord
- 1 instruction guide
1. Clean your teeth and rinse your Pola LED mouthpiece before use.
Optional: Record your tooth shade on the last page.
2. Attach the syringe tip provided to the syringe. Apply a small line of Pola Day gel evenly along the inner front of the top and bottom of your Pola LED mouth piece.
3. Fit the Pola LED mouthpiece to your mouth and bite down.
For Pola Day, please use the following instructions:
Pola Day 6% hydrogen peroxide whitening
- Press ‘on’ button twice for the Blue/Red LED
- LED will activate for 10 minutes When the LED activation ends, your whitening session is complete. Repeat twice a day for 5 days.
Or the treatment time can be 15 minutes if there are no signs of sensitivity.
- Press ‘on’ button once for the Blue LED
- LED will activate for 15 minutes When the LED activation ends, your whitening session is complete. Repeat twice a day for 5 days.
4. After reaching your treatment duration, remove the mouthpiece and wipe away any excess gel/saliva with a dry tissue. Rinse the mouthpiece and wash it with lukewarm water. Do not submerge it in water.
5. Rinse mouth or brush teeth once whitening session is complete.
Pola Light comes with Pola Day gel
Fast acting, delivering whiter teeth in little as 5 days.
Formulated to safely remove long term stains.
Fully rechargeable for future tooth whitening treatments.
Returns a patient’s smile to the whitest natural shade possible.
Remineralisation to strengthen the teeth.
Extra hydration to minimise sensitivity.